JSC “Asset Management Company - Pension Fund Administrator “UkrSib Asset Management” was incorporated in 2003 within “UkrSibbank” financial corporation and is a member of BNP Paribas Group, a leader of international banking and financial services market.
Expertise – the company has a spotless business reputation and takes a lead on the Ukrainian investment market. Our team is a team of specialists having extensive experience on securities and real estate markets of Ukraine, including the experience in running securities portfolio of UkrSibbank exceeding USD 100 mln.
Publicity – the company provides daily information on the performance of the investment funds it manages.
Tailor-made solutions for each client
– the specialists of the Company will provide you with full and detailed advice on the specifics of the investment funds under the Company’s management; they will help you select an investment strategy fully complying with your requirements to the profitability / risk ratio.
1. Investments into market investment funds of the Company;
Advantages of investing into investment funds’ securities:
- usually a higher level of your income compared to bank deposits and conventional ways of saving money;
- highly reliable deposits due to integrating control system;
- opportunity to control investment process;
- your investments do preserve their profitability on a secondary market.
“UkrSib A-VISTA” - unit diversified open investment fund. The Fund implements a balanced investment strategy that involves investing in fixed income products and shares with high growth potential.
“UkrSib Stable Income 2” - a closed-end corporate investment fund incorporated as a joint-stock company. The fund implements an active investment strategy at the bond market according to which the manager invests the fund assets into the most profitable corporate and municipal bonds.
“UkrSib Real Estate Fund” – a closed-end corporate investment fund incorporated as a joint-stock company. This is a mixed-type fund enabling investment in securities and real estate.
“UkrSib Dynamic Income” – a closed-end corporate investment fund incorporated as a joint-stock company. The fund implements an active investment strategy on the stock market according to which the fund’s manager target is to reach maximum growth of the fund. The main part of the fund’s assets is allocated in shares of leading Ukrainian enterprises that may bring the highest return.
“UkrSib Index” – a closed-end corporate investment fund incorporated as a joint-stock company. The fund implements an active investment strategy aimed at the maintaining of an investment portfolio whose yield would be on the same track shown by the dynamics of PFTS index.
“Acceleration” - a closed-end corporate investment fund incorporated as a joint-stock company. The Fund’s strategy aims to minimize the inflation risks of the investors as the fund’s assets will be invested into the least risky financial tools–Eurobonds of Ukraine, government bonds, money market tools and bank metal. The presence of high quality debt instruments such as Eurobonds and government bonds, whose profitability is guaranteed by the state, shows “Acceleration” to a great advantage among other Funds.
2. Managing assets of institutional investors, i.e. non-state pension funds and insurance companies;
3. Managing assets of venture funds for financing and redistribution of cash flow of the companies.
License of the National Commission for Securities and Stock Market on joint investment asset management AB No. 617839 dated 28.03.2012