Investments into Ukraine
JSC “UkrSibbank” opens and manages non-resident banks’ investment accounts in both foreign and local currencies. Such accounts are used for:
• carrying out investment activities in Ukraine,
• repatriation of foreign investments, profits or proceeds derived from investment activities in Ukraine.
1. Foreign direct investments through investment accounts,
2. Purchase of T-bills (OVGZ), denominated in local or foreign currency, - for more information please click here,
3. Investments into corporate bonds and equities, - for more information please click here,
4. Deposits in local and foreign currency with JSC “UkrSibbank”,
5. Custody and Brokerage - for more information please click here.
For any additional information please contact:
Financial Institutions Center