With its experienced team, UkrSibbank offers solutions for the arrangement and structuring of trade finance deals and services in documentary business.
• Short- and medium-term financing of client’s export/import operations within the frame of bilateral loan agreements with foreign banks (pre-export and post-import financing);
• Arranging of ECA (Export Credit Agencies) backed long-term import financing;
• Financing under EBRD Trade Facilitation Program within revolving credit line, established for UkrSibbank (including financing in Russian Ruble).
• LC/SBLC confirmation and advising;
• Guarantee reissuance against counterguarantees issued by other banks;
• Inter-bank reimbursement operations;
• Letter of Credit issuance on behalf of /and based on instruction from other banks.
• Cooperation under EBRD Trade Facilitation Program as an Issuing and Confirming Bank;
• Cooperation under IFC Global Trade Finance Program as a Confirming Bank.
1. With our vast expertise in trade finance, we are offering financing schemes and documentary business solutions which perfectly fit our client’s business operation cycle and decrease transaction costs.
2. With a global network and perfect business relations with leading foreign banks - JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A, Сitibank International Plc, Credit Suisse, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Intesa Soditic Trade Finance Limited, Komercni banka, a.s., UBS AG, Garantibank International N.V. - we are offering our clients a wide access to the most competitive source of trade financing available on the market.
3. Having successfully implemented a number of ECA backed projects for our clients UkrSibbank has several operative framework agreements with leading foreign banks, among them: Commerzbank AG, Deutsche Bank AG, Bayerische Hypo - und Vereinsbank AG, AKA, UBS AG. This allows us to cover our client’s strategic business needs and support their projects worldwide.
For any additional information please contact:
Global Transactions & Structured Finance
Phone: +38 044 537-49-21, fax: +38 044 201-22-60