UkrSibbank opens Competitive Bids for “Druzhba Nova” ALLC Bonds until 31st of May
UkrSibbank opens competitive bids for «Druzhba Nova» AALC Bonds and they will be accepted through May 31, 2012. The sale of A series bonds to investors will start on June 1, 2012, and will be held by JSC “UkrSibbank” in the PFTS Stock Exchange in the auction mode.
On May 8, 2012, the issue of A and B series bonds of “Druzhba Nova” ALLC was registered totaling UAH 200 mn. The issue prospectus was published in issue no. 93 of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission Bulletin of May 18, 2012. On May 21, the issue of “Druzhba Nova” ALLC was assigned a uaA investment level rating by the IBI-Rating RA.
Key parameters of the issue:
• Issue volume: UAH 200 mn. (А series – UAH 100 mn.; B series – UAH 100 mn.);
• Type of placement: open (public);
• Par value of 1 bond: UAH 1,000;
• Maturity: 2.5 years;
• Early redemption possibility (put option): after 1.5 years;
• Interest yield for the first-sixth coupon periods: 22.5% per annum in hryvnias;
• Coupon period: 91 days;
• Depositary: PJSC “AUSD” (“All-Ukrainian Securities Depositary”);
• Lead manager and underwriter: JSC “UkrSibbank”;
• Payment agent: JSC “UkrSibbank”.
For additional information, please contact JSC “UkrSibbank,” lead manager of the issue, at: (044) 201-22-74; 585-01-20.
Druzhba Nova Agricultural Limited Liability Company (member of the group with the same name) is an agricultural company specializing in growing and selling grains: corn, wheat, and sunflower seeds. The group holds 108,000 hectares of land in Poltava, Sumy, and Chernihiv oblasts. In 2011 gross revenues of the “Druzhba Nova” ALLC tripled, reaching UAH 545.6 mn. The company has a long history of profit-making activity; its net profit in 2011 totaled UAH 129.5 mn.